Welcome to Car-Haul Jobs!
Car-Haul Jobs is the only car-haul recruiting site out there. We have been recruiting automobile transport professionals for over 10 years.
We are car-haulers helping car-haulers!
Experienced Auto Haulers Needed (Southeast Region)
One of the 15 largest auto transport carriers in the U.S. and one of the fastest growing carriers has openings for both Owner Operators and Company drivers.
Owner Operators $2500 Sign on Bonus
- Owner receives 85% of load revenue.
- Paid weekly.
- 100% of fuel surcharge (varies by customer).
- 100% of fuel rebate from our national program.
- No charge for:
- Decals ($300 value)
- IFTA sticker
- Non-trucking liability insurance (bob tail).
- Discounted shop labor, national tire discount program, cash advances, company fuel card.
- Excellent opportunities for back hauls.
- Must have at least 1 year of current 9-10 car auto hauling experience.
- Must have current (within 1 year) 9-10 car auto hauling experience and reside in the southeast.
- Good driving record, pass a DOT exam and drug screen and must have a current TWIC badge.
- Great home time
· Free life insurance for driver
· Free dental insurance for driver
· Earned paid time off
· Direct deposit
· Bi-monthly personal cell phone allowance
· Excellent opportunities for back hauls
· Great working conditions
Contact Bill in Recruiting at (904)330-0770
What We Offer
- Competitive Pay for All Miles ($0.56 to $0.63 per mile, Loaded and Unloaded)
- Pay-for-Performance Bonuses
- Comprehensive On-The-Job Training
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Plans
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Investment Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Voluntary Benefits
- New and Late Model Equipment
- 100% Soft Tie System
- Annual Uniform Allowance
- Award-Winning Shop/Maintenance (Citgo/Fleet Equipment Magazine's Top Green Shop Award, 2010-12)
Requirements: Class A CDL, one (1) year car hauling OR two (2) years OTR experience
We operate within a pay-for-performance philosophy and it shows in our drivers' pride in their work, personal appearance and clear understanding of customer expectations. Not surprisingly, we enjoy one of the lowest turnover rates in the transportation industry. The selection process includes a phone screen, on-site interview and background screen.
Contact a Recruiter: (713) 580-5884
Birmingham and Lincoln, AL; West Memphis, AR; Lawrenceville and West Point, GA; Canton and Tupelo, MS; Albuquerque, NM; and Houston, Midlothian and San Antonio, TX
J.D. Byrider, the largest national used car franchise that specializes in financing for people with no credit or less than perfect credit, is looking for an experienced eight car hauler. This position will make runs from various car auctions to our stores in Huntington, WV, Charleston, WV, Parkersburg, WV, Marietta, OH, Clarksburg, WV and Morgantown, WV. The requirements of this position are as follows:
1. Licensed CDL Class A
2. One year of car hauling experience
3. Must be able to load and unload vehicles
4. Overnight travel 2 to 3 times a week
5. Must have a clean MVR
6. Must pass a drug screen and background check
This position offers:
1. Excellent pay
2. Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance
3. Paid vacation and personal days
4. Home on weekends
5. All major holidays off
JD Byrider has over 130 locations throughout the nation with both franchise and corporate owned stores. It is headquartered out of Carmel, IN. At JD Byrider, we are committed to customer service before and after the sale. We focus on customer relationship development and customer service.
If you possess the necessary competencies and demonstrated success needed for this position, please forward your resume to Amy Titus, Human Resources, via fax 740-373-8575 or email to email@example.com.
Dependable Auto Shippers was founded in 1954 and remains a Veteran Owned and Operated Company. Recently returning veterans are encouraged to apply!
To continue the growth of our fleet, we need EXPERIENCED single and team
The DAS Lease Program for Independent Contractors is driver
friendly and rated as one of the best in the industry.
We have Model 379 Petes with Boydstons and Cottrells
3000 Miles Solo weekly or 6000 miles Team, current
Pay rate of $2.06 a mile as of June 1, 2013
$5000 Sign on Bonus along with several referral bonuses available that is paid within 5 weeks of contract signing.
Weekly Pay Settlements.
Designated Fuel Stop Program that offers an average of .20 cent per gallon discount to all drivers.
24 Hour Terminal Access for drops and pick-ups.
- 1 YEAR CAR HAULING EXPERIENCE A MUST – 9/10 Car
- Valid Class A CDL
- Ability to Pass DOT Physical
- No Felonies in last 7 years
- No MAJOR violations on MVR in last 3 years
- Valid TWIC card is a PLUS.
Contact a DAS recruiter – Ellis Cleaver at 469-587-5089
EXPERIENCED AUTO TRANSPORT DRIVERS WANTED
Are you driven to succeed? At JMN Transportation, Inc. we recognize that your success is our success, and we will offer you good earning potential and the support you need to succeed. We are looking for additional drivers who have what it takes. Terminal locations: GEORGIA – MISSOURI– TEXAS
Company Drivers -
· 9 – 10 Car Drivers receive $7,500.00 Sign On Bonus
· Start at 26% of gross revenue with annual increases to 31%
· Offer Medical, Dental, Vision
· 401K Plan fully vested at sign on
· Paid Weekly (direct deposit available)
· Lucrative Monthly and Annual Bonus Program
• Must have two (2) years verifiable car hauling experience within last 3 years.
• Twenty-three (23) years old or older
• Must have a current DOT medical card within last year
• Must obtain or be in the possession of a TWIC card within 60 days
• Must have clean MVR
• Must pass a drug screen and background check
Must have minimum of 2 years verifiable Class A Over The
Clean Driving Record, must be DOT qualified
One on one training with trainer
Qualified Candidates may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Loraine at 314-744-6234 or toll free at 877-566-4285 ext 234
Check us out at www.jmnhaul.com
Experienced auto transport / car-hauler drivers familiar with 10 car stinger style, high-rail equipment.
We are a family owned and operated Jacksonville Florida trucking company looking for experienced auto transport professionals. We are looking for drivers that reside in the following areas:
Northeast Florida, Southeast Georgia, Atlanta, GA, Virginia, West Virginia and Maryland
To be considered you must have a clean MVR and the ability to pass a DOT physical.
GREAT BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- LIFE INSURANCE
- VERY COMPETITIVE PAY
- FUEL AND LOAD BONUS
- ...AND MORE....EMAIL TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION
$1,000.00 Sign-on bonus for experienced car haulers!!!
- Fuel Bonus paid Quarterly for 4.625+ MPG
- Claims-Free/ Damage Free Bonus Paid Daily and Monthly
- Solid loads and freight- New Autos Only
Location is important....must reside in Northeast Florida, Southeast Georgia, Atlanta, GA, Virginia, West Virginia and Maryland areas.
Clean MVR, the ability to pass a D.O.T. physical and a low CSA2010 scoring is required to be considered.
To learn more about Auto Carrier Express, please visit our website by clicking on our truck below.
COME GROW WITH US!!
Interlink Auto Transport, LLC is a premier auto transport company on the move! If you desire a change and want to truly grow with a rising star, you need to check out Interlink Auto Transport!
We are looking for professional company drivers AND owner-operators willing to work hard and earn a very good living.
Current work locations include Lemont, IL (local and regional) and Texas (regional). If you reside in IL, TX, TN, AL, you are encouraged to apply with us. We have multiple contracts and are growing everyday!
We need drivers immediately!! Come home to Interlink Auto Transport!!
We now offer Prime and Sub-Prime financing for Owner Operators
Driver qualifications include:
- Must be at least 25 years old
- Class A CDL
- 3 years driving and 2 years car-haul experience
- Low CSA score
- Owner-operators must have 2000 or newer stinger equipment
For immediate consideration, contact Bob @ 630-312-8282 or
Email Bob - email@example.com
Brothers Auto Transport is searching for 3-4 CDL-A drivers. Experienced auto haulers are preferred but training is also available for good candidates. Our equipment is kept in excellent condition as we have our own shop that performs regular maintenance.
Our primary area of operation is the northeast, OH, NY, PA, MD, NJ CT and MA. We transport mostly new cars from ramps in Lordstown, OH, Aston, PA and Dundalk, MD. We move rental vehicles for all the major rental agencies. Brothers Auto Transport also is heavily involved with GM Remarketing in Newark, NJ and Framingham, MA.
Brothers Auto Transport offers excellent pay potential and benefits for its employees.
Our lines of business are growing and new opportunities for the company are presented regularly. If you are looking for a really great company to work for, you’ve found it at Brothers Auto Transport.
We are also accepting applications for well qualified own-operators.Sarah Dubner, 610-863-0200, 610-863-0204 fax, firstname.lastname@example.org
Company drivers and owner-operators needed! Richie Auto Transport, Inc. was incorporated in 1998. Since inception, we have remained a family-owned, family-run company that continues to concentrate on providing old-fashioned service and reliability, while utilizing state-of-the-art technology and equipment!
Richie Auto Transport is now accepting applications for company drivers and owner -operators. 48 state /OTR positions. Our drivers are out for 2 weeks at a time with plenty of work!
Minimum 2 Years CDL Experience
1 Year Car-Haul Experience
Download and print our driver application here